Saturday, August 28, 2010

Missing Brad and Whit








Well....maybe the 'blog drought' is over. Here I am (once more) attempting to compose and post. I have a knack for NOT keeping up with things such as this. It's a vicious cycle....the more I do it, the better I am, the more I do it, etc:). Anyway, here I am.

Whitney and Brad moved to Atlanta last week....and the reality is beginning to set in. I'm excited on behalf of their 'new adventure', but sad for us. We DID get a chance to spend some family time up in Pine the weekend before they moved and that was good, but I found myself wanting to hang onto every moment and freeze time a little bit.

The older I get...the more I realize how sweet and precious our family is. Our sweet girls, our adopted sons (son-in laws:), and three wonderful grandchildren. However, September 20th (if not sooner) will be the arrival of the newest addition to our family....Babygirl Barry. Then...a few short weeks down the road....Baby (boy or girl?) Panyko....are we blessed or what!

1 comment:

  1. Good job on the posting, Don! I was just thinking today how your # of grandchildren is really going to increase this year. You're welcome :)

    ReplyDelete