Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Comments on Sam's overnight stay



OK...I was a little over zealous that I actually was able to post the picture of Sam playing with his home-made toy....a (Fry's brand) Crystal Light container...I somehow didn't correctly post the comments.

Once Sam adapted to his Mama and Daddy 'not being around' he enjoyed playing...what a joy he is! I had put a couple of animal crackers in the container for him to shake up and down...he didn't know there was food 'in there', but our Cocker Spaniel, Oliver did (you might notice the black blob in the left of the picrue). He followed Sam around like a bee to honey! Once Sam discovered the treasure, he very politely shared with Oliver:).

Greg and I gave each other a nice little Nikon digital camera for Christmas...so look for more pictues. I will get more instruction from Allison, however...I am so NOT a natural at this.

By the way, MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. He gave you some good smiles that night! thanks again for watching him. I'm sure he loved every minute of it (minus missing me like crazy :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am serious- those smiles look JUST like my baby pictures!!!

    ReplyDelete