Sunday, November 28, 2010

A bit different Thanksgiving


As always, we didn't have to think TOO hard to realize our blessings....for Thanksgiving and the year round. The King, Barry, and Panyko gathering was a little more quite and a little less 'festive' because we were missing the Brad and Whitney Neier sweeties!

I'm very happy for ya'll in Atlanta...but it's defintely our loss!

And Whitney, our desserts weren't near as HAPPY without your chocolate cheesecake!

We were blessed with the NEW (Thanksgiving) presence of Mollie Marie...her 1st Thanksgiving ever! And before Christmas, we should have our NEW baby Panyko...girl or boy...we do not know:)!

2 comments:

  1. She is soooooo cute.
    Even if she didn't come out of me, I'd still say she's sooooo cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like how the first comment is from the mother of the pictured baby! But I will also say HOW SHE IS SOOOOOO CUTE!!!! (coming from the aunt of the pictured baby...)

    ReplyDelete